Wave Sensitive Bit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Wave Sensitive Bit - Horses love this new Acavallo Wave Sensitive Bit for a wide variety of reasons:
– Innovative bit made of a newly developed anti-allergic plastic material instead of a heavy and/or cold metal alloy.
– Due to its integrated, flexible steel cable reinforcement, this bit provides for a soft, yet very secure control of the horse.
– The one-piece design of mouthpiece and rings prevents a one-sided squeezing or pinching of tongue or jaws, as well as painful irritations of the palate.
– The new design, featuring a multitude of small “waves”, is a real aid when working horses with hardened or naturally special and sensitive mouths alike.
Thanks to the wave-shaped design of its mouthpiece, horses learn not to push in to or lean on the bit.
The bit’s waves and its lightweight, one-piece structure are stimulating the chewing activity of the horse while schooling it to gently and evenly approach the well-balanced mouthpiece.
It enhances the confidence of the horse in the rider’s hand because of its quiet and comfortable positioning in the mouth, helping the horse to find its ideal balance under the rider.
An ideal choice especially for the schooling of stronger young and the correction/retraining of difficult horses.
- Innovative bit made of a newly developed anti-allergic plastic material
- Provides for a soft, yet very secure control of the horse.
- Prevents a one-sided squeezing or pinching of the tongue or jaws, as well as painful irritations of the palate.
- The new design, featuring a multitude of small “waves”, is a real aid when working horses with hardened or naturally special and sensitive mouths alike
- Made in Italy
Available in Black/Blue
Sizes: 125 - 145 mm
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - firstname.lastname@example.org)