Arena Alu-Pro Safety Stirrups - safety has become a priority for riders across the world, in particular safety stirrups. Acavallo have taken safety to the next level with these innovative stirrups that not only offer a high safety level, but also offer riders comfort and assist in the lower leg position thanks to the special design.
The stirrup bow is made of aluminum, while the opening arm is made of a special polyamide material. The stirrup pad is made of polyamide, whilst the tread is fabricated from stainless steel.
- Unique, stress-actuated locking and release mechanism located between the lower end of the outer, pivoting stirrup arm and the foot support plate/tread
- Easy and reliable “one-click” re-engagement of the stirrup locking and release mechanism once triggered.
- Due to its design and construction which is based on flexible polymers, the stirrup conveys a less rigid and much more comfortable feeling to the rider than with conventional products
- The springing stirrup bow and foot support assembly is capable of effectively absorbing and compensating for short-term and sudden impacts exerted through the rider’s weight from the top, e. g. during posting trot, jumping or hacking
- Considerable benefits for the rider: strong relief of foot bottoms, ankles, knees and hips
- Fantastic stirrups for riders suffering from orthopedic problems.
Available in Aluminium, Black, Blue, Brown, Charcoal, Red, Rose Gold (NEW) or Titan