Carbon Air Velcro Tendon Boots - perfect for training and competition, these high quality tendon boots have been studied to help protect horses legs from collisions and bruising to the front legs, fetlock and part of the cannon, whilst offering tendon support. 100% made in Italy, the boots are composed of an external TPU structure with differentiated thickness and highly breathable thanks to the perforated Neoprene and improved ventilation thanks to 6 air-vents located around the fetlock. . Gel-Tech is included between the external TPU structure and the Neoprene support, where necessary, working as shock absorber and comfortable padding. Carbon Fiber elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
A flex zone has been created on the inside of the boots to allow maximum freedom of movement and allowing the horse to perform their best. A secure closure is guaranteed by Velcro straps, which are removable by a quick-release system to be replaced when required.
The anatomic shape of the boots has been developed completely along side the structure of the horses leg, guaranteeing a perfect fit and avoiding any kind of pressure.
- High quality tendon boots
- Composed of an external TPU structure
- Highly breathable due to perforated Neoprene
- 6 air-vents located around the fetlock for improved ventilation
- Gel Tech offers shock absorption and comfortable padding
- Flex zone allows complete freedom of movement
- Secure Velcro straps that can be removed and replaced when needed
- Anatomic shape developed along side the structure of the horses leg for a perfect fit
- 100% made in Italy
Available in Black, Brown or White
Sizes: S - M - L - L+