X'Air Safe Airbag Body Protection
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Ships in 14-28 Business Days**
The X’AIR SAFE airbag is approved for competitions. It meets 2 safety standards : NF S72 800 2022 standard of the classic airbag vest, and the EN 13 158: 2018 level 3 standard of the eventing body protections for competition use.
The airbag is integrated inside the body protector for an optimum distribution of the impacts, and thus protect the rider much more effectively.
- Weight reduction of 20% compared to a body protection + airbag combo.
- Cartridge 2 times smaller than a standard airbag vest.
- Ultra fast gas generator and patented cord. Full in ation speed of 89 ms (size M),
- Fit for horses any size
- Made in France: assembled at the Freejump workshop in Bordeaux.
- Elastic side adjustments for a better fit.
- YKK zipper.
- Laser cut inserts and foams for maximum precision.
- Automated assembly of the foam compartments for 100% even and same cut.
- Technical fabrics : Cordura-based military-grade outer fabric for maximum abrasion resistance to tearing and UV.
- 3D mesh interior fabric for comfort and breathability.4
- Technical Foams : Complex of 2 foams. Dense outer foam for shock distribution. Inner rubber foam for shock absorption and comfort (used in bulletproof vests).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: FROM SIZE XXS AND UP, THIS AIRBAG IS ONLY FIT FOR PERSON AT LEAST 145CM AND 35KG.
CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.
- Store your vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place.
PRODUCT WARRANTY: The European standard of product warranty is 2 years.
/Freejump specificity/: 2 more years when the product is registered on the Freejumpsystem website and 1 free revision in the first 2 years since the date of purchase.
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - email@example.com)