- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
VitaFlora - COMPLEMENTARY FEED FOR HORSES
VitaFlora is a daily plus for the horse's health. VitaFlora contains a high dose living yeast (= Probiotica) and Inuline (Pre-biotica). Scientific research has shown that the daily administration of yeast promotes the "good" bacteria and stabilises the pH factor in the intestine which enhances the digestion and absorption of important nutrients. The result is remarkable after a few weeks: the horse will get a shiny coat and his overall fitness will improve
PRODUCT PROPERTIES – KEY INGREDIENTS
• Live yeast cultures: Living yeast supports bacteria using lactic acid in the colon, preventing acidification (lowering of the PH), ensuring that the micro organisms present work under optimal conditions. This improves the digestion of crude fibre, the absorption of minerals and the production and absorption of B-vitamins. Thus, a higher yield from the feed is obtained and the incidence of colic decreases.
• Bio-Mos: Bio-Mos are oligosaccharides derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal health is essential for animal performance. Bio-Mos promotes good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and builds natural defenses thereby maximizing animal performance. Research has shown that Bio-Mos promotes a healthy weight gain.
• Inulin belongs to the family of the prebiotic compounds. These are non-digestible feed ingredients that beneficially affect the animal by selectively stimulating the growth and/ or activity of positive bacteria in the colon. As an indirect result, prebiotic administration inhibits some bad or pathogenic bacteria to develop. The result is an enhanced immunity in the intestines.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dosage per animal per day:
• Foal: 10g
• Ponies and riding horses: 20g
• Sport horses: 30g
• Lactating and gestating horses: 40g
• Maximum per horse: 100g/day
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
- Pail 2 kg
• Keep dry and at mediate temperatures
• Use until 3 years after production date
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - email@example.com)