Twin Sided Gel Pad Dressage
Twin Sided Gel Pad Dressage - incredibly popular among dressage riders, the double-sided gel pad offers a unique non-slip and shock absorbing therapeutic gel to both the horse and the saddle at the same time. The non-slip gel ensures the pad doesn't move on the horse's back, which means no need for breastplates, tight girthing or awkward Velcro straps. The low profile of the gel ensures no excessive bulk between horse and saddle. Combined with a luxurious non-crease brush cotton fabric, this pad is an exceptional addition to all riders collections for their horse's comfort.
Acavallo® gel features:
- Encourages freedom of movement
- Stabilizes the saddle
- Relieves pressure
- Absorbs & distributes weight
- Safe for use on skin
- Easy to wash
Info & care:
- The pad can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with a little detergent (Fairy Liquid works a great)
- Remove hairs from the pad with a brush before washing it
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow drying naturally
Available in Black, Blue, Brown or White
Size: One size
Beautiful saddle pad - amazing quality! But sadly did not help the saddle from slipping forward at all. I would not recommend it for this issue.
Very comfortable for horse and rider.
Helpful against saddle sliding.