Stable Rug 0g - the ultimate stable rug for those nights when your horse doesn't need a heavy rug but needs something to keep the chill off their backs. The Stable Rug has 0g filling but still has the famous Kentucky artificial rabbit skin lining (100% animal friendly) which offers an extremely soft feeling on the horses skin to help prevent rubbing as well as hairs sticking to the lining. Thanks to the lovely soft lining, your horse will also benefit from a shiny coat.
The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain body heat to keep your horse warm. Because of the high warmth to weight ratio, the stable rug offers excellent comfort. The artificial sheepskin offers further protection and comfort on the withers. The outer fabric (600D high tenacity polyester) with diamond quilted pattern not only looks fantastic, but also makes it a lot harder for horses to bite into the fabric and tear it up. With two double front closures, two cross over surcingles that are reinforced with artificial leather and a detachable tail bungee cord that has a plastic cover, the rug sits beautifully.
- 0g stable rug with artificial rabbit skin to avoid rubbing
- Artificial sheepskin to protect the withers
- High warmth to weight ratio to maximize comfort
- 600D high tenacity polyester
- Stylish diamond quilt pattern
- Double front closures, cross surcingles and bungee tail cord
- Machine washable at 30!, no dryer
Available in Navy
Sizes: 125/5'9 - 160/7'0