Sheepskin Short Girth
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Sheepskin Short Girth - a classic style short girth developed with innovative materials. The girth is made from a quilted cotton in combination with extremely soft faux sheepskin making it your go to girth for sensitive horses or freshly clipped horses to prevent girth galls and rubs.
The spring buckles and D rings are made out of Stainless steel. The spring buckles are a self-closing system that allows you to quickly tighten your girth without any problems.
The D rings in the middle can be used to attach training aids.
The materials used to make the Sheepskin girth makes it very easy to maintain. After using you can wash it in the washing machine at 30° C.
- Soft, comfortable and long lasting
- Ideal for sensitive horses and prevent girth galls and rubs
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Perfect for training or competition
- Stainless steel spring buckles and D-rings
- Spring buckles self closing system
- D-rings in the middle to attach training aids
Available in Black
Sizes: 55cm - 60cm - 65cm - 70cm - 75cm