Sheepskin Anatomic Short Girth - specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Sheepskin Anatomic Short Girth Leather offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing your horse to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as a D-ring to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth.
The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are durable, triple elastic. The artificial sheepskin is attached to the girth with Velcro and is therefore easy to remove. The girth comes with a set of two sheepskin liners. The black girth comes with one natural liner and one black liner, the brown girth with a natural and a brown one. The Anatomic girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain.
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient! The artificial sheepskin liners are machine washable at 30°, no dryer.
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides to equalizes pressure
- Strong and firm three double elastics
- D-ring to attach schooling equipment
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Artificial leather
- Set of 2 sheepskin liners: 1 naturel, 1 in same colour as girth (black or brown)
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with the Kentucky Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
Available in Black or Brown
Sizes: 55 cm - 75 cm