Protective Jodhpur Boots
incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Protective Jodhpur Boots - One of the first boots in the riding industry certified as safety footwear. A Mountain Horse classic!
• Tough upper in full grain leather
Withstands excessive tearing and abbrasion
• Steel toe as per EN 20345
Withstands 1500 kg pressure and 200 joule impact!
• Oil and acid resistant outsole
Suitable for stable work around acidic manure etc
• Moisture-absorbent canvas lining with strong suede
reinforcement in the heel part for extra long-lasting durability
• Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole
• Elastic gore on both sides for individual fit
• Built in 850°C Steel shank for improved stability
• Stirrup Control System™ incorporated in the outsole
Available in Brown
Sizes: 36 - 46
This, I think, is my 4th pair of these Jodhpurs. I just buy a new pair whenever the old ones have to retire due to wear and tear, I think on average every 4 years or so. They are quite low maintenance - just a proper cleaning and some leather cream every now and then. They can endure a lot - I use them every day at the barn when I'm doing chores and when I go hacking (I have tall boots for proper training sessions), and the handle the Finnish seasons, snow and muck very well. It's spacious enough to accommodate a wool sock during the winter. A perfect all-year boot. The steel toe is a must for me.