Prince Sensitive + Front Boots
incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Prince Sensitive + Front Boots - the perfect boots for dressage and flat work, these lightweight brushing boots offer protection around your horses fetlock as well as tendon support. 100% made in Italy, the boots are lined with genuine Merino wool lining which offers a naturally high breathability thanks to the hypoallergenic and natural thermo-regulation properties. The Gel-Tech works as a shock absorber and comfortable padding, while Carbon Fibre elements guarantee a high level of protection. Their ergonomic shape and the double Velcro fastening ensure a perfect positioning and stability, allowing high freedom of movement.
- Anatomic and ergonomic structure
- Genuine Merino wool lining
- Fully breathable
- Carbon fiber elements for extra protection
- Gel-Tech system
- 100% made in Italy
Available in Black, Brown or White
Sizes: M - L - XL
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WOOL
The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with GENUINE WOOL but WITHOUT SKIN.
This helps to avoid the typical problems of care and maintenance. However, a regular care of the product is highly recommended to maintain its quality, the aspect and performances to perfectly protect your horse.
Below are some essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items:
- Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge;
- Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 30°C);
- Use special detergents specific for wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use;
- Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat.
- Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent;
- Do not wash the product in the washing machine;
- Do not put the product in a dryer.
Zandonà reserves the right not to be held responsible for any damage to the products resulting from failure to follow instructions above.