Penelope Point Sellier Double Bridle
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Penelope Point Sellier Double Bridle - The Saddle Stitch Bridle takes up the technical aspects of the luxe bridle with an anatomical headpiece that frees the cervical. Two soft linings cushion the rest of the headpiece. It also has a round varnished browband and the emblematic saddle stitch on the noseband. The wide pull back noseband is lined with leather, as well as the buckle protection. The bit loops with elastic fittings make sure that the bit sits comfortably in the mouth. The bridle includes two pairs of reins, one pair of smooth reins and one pair of hunter reins (grip inside).
- Dressage double bridle with two sets of reins, one pair of plain reins and one pair of hunter reins.
- Wide padded anatomic headpiece, and round patent leather anatomic browband.
- Very wide noseband, entirely lined and with protective padding at the jaw.
- Elasticated keepers to remove padding if necessary.
- Tone-on-tone ""Point Sellier"" stitching on noseband.
- Elasticated loops in cheek pieces to support the bits.
- Particularly appreciated by horses with sensitive mouths who do not like bits coming in contact with their bars.
- 100% cow softy leather
- buckles 100% Stainless Steel
Sizes: Cob and Full