* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Moonboots Elastic - small and ultralight, the moonboots come with a single stud closure for easy fitting. The moonboots were designed in conjunction with leading international showjumpers to fill a gap in the market. They give a nice action of the hind legs without exaggerating the balance of the horse.
The Moonboots are a small and ultralight fetlock boot that goes around the entire fetlock but with an open front and a single Velcro closure. They protect the hind joints from brushing when jumping.
The moonboot offers outstanding lightweight protection thanks to its strike zones filled with D3O intelligent molecules*. Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the bonded shell is made of an extremely light yet strong TPU which helps to protect against impacts. This fetlock boot also features ventilation holes and perforated neoprene lining to prevent the legs from overheating.
Easy to handle and adjust, but also easy to wash as the boot sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer) and gets its shiny look back if our Boots Cleaner!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
Testing results, sales and feedback from International Showjumpers have proven that the Moonboots are the boots of the future.
- Shaped to fit, built to protect
- Strike zone with D3O shock absorption*
- Tough PU outside, breathable neoprene comfort inside
- Easy to handle, fit and fasten thanks to the single Stud closure
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- FEI conform for Professionals, youth & pony riders & amateurs - NO YOUNG HORSES
Available in Black or Brown
Black currently on back order!