Half Pad Absorb
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Ships in 5-10 Business Days**
Kentucky Half Pad Absorb - Thanks to its 5-layers system, the Half Pad Absorb works perfectly to even out and minimize the pressure of the saddle and to absorb the shocks from the rider. Used by many professional riders, the Half Pad Absorb is the perfect mix between technology and smart design. The inside linings are an absorb fabric, memory foam and shock-absorbing gel. The outside lining is a microfiber with ventilation holes for quick dry and anti-slip effects. The horse’s withers is relieved of all pressure because of the shaped thin-layer out of artificial leather.
The benefits of the Half Pad Absorb are:
- better comfort for both horse and rider which improves the jumping performance
- comfort of freedom for the horse thanks to the shaped thin layer of leather to give maximum freedom at the wither
- thanks to the five layer system it gives a maximum stability to the saddle
- the combination of the memory foam and the shock absorbing gel reduces back pains for both horse and rider
- minimizing pressure points creates maximum comfort
- the Absorb fabric is made out of a high technological micro fiber fabric which absorbs sweat and moisture fast and has a quick dry function
- the surface of the Absorb fabric makes it anti slip to prevent the saddle from moving
- 5-layer system
- quick dry
- Thin-layer in artificial leather to relieve pressure from the withers
- Thickness: 4cm
Available in Black, Black/Brown or Navy/Brown
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - firstname.lastname@example.org)