Golden Wings 4in1 Bit Double Broken
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Golden Wings 4in1 Bit Double Broken - the ultimate safe guard for your horses mouth!
Benefits of a Golden Wings GAG Bit:
• The ultimate safeguard for your horse's mouth
• 100% Pinchless - Gentle and Sensitive
• No nutcracker effect
• Enables rider to give a direct response from the outside of the horse's mouth.
• Large discs (safeguard plates) offer optimal protection to horse's mouth, especially the corners.
• Combines the advantages of a loose ring snaffle with the direct yet gentle action from outside on the horse’s mouth.
• The discs (safeguard plates) ensure that the bit always remains in the correct position in the horse's mouth.
• The Golden Wing snaffle is easily accepted, especially by inexperienced horses.
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Width: 9.5 / 10.5 / 11.5cm - 3 3/4" 4 1/8" / 4 1/2”
Ring-Ø: 65 mm - 2 1/2"
Thickness: 14 mm
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 /15 cm
Widths in inch: 5" / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4" / 6"
Ring-Ø: 70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness: 14 mm
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - firstname.lastname@example.org)