Dog Coat Pearls - this adorable dog rug is perfect for your other four legged friend! Featuring intricate pearl detailing for a stunning look the rug matches perfectly to the Kentucky "Pearls" Saddle Pad and Fly Veil range. With a filling of 160 grams the rug is ideal for cooler days. Featuring the famous artificial rabbit skin lining for extra comfort, the rug is certain to become your dogs favorite. The faux rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the dog to keep them warm. The soft lining also polishes the dog's coat, whilst the faux sheepskin on the neck offers not only great looks but added comfort and warmth. It can also be folded up onto the neck for extra protection.
This fancy coat has a unique horizontal quilting and is made out of a breathable material (43% Nylon, 43% Polyester and 14% Spandex). The stunning piping made out of pearls is a real eye- catcher! Hook & Loop front closure covered in artificial leather, same as the closure on the belly. Machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Velcro closures on chest and belly
- Artificial rabbit skin lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Artificial sheepskin on the neck
- Outer fabric 43% Nylon, 43% Polyester and 14% Spandex Horizontal quilting
- Pearl piping
- Perfect combination with one pads and our pearl fly veils leather logo
- Room to embroider
Available in Navy
Sizes: XXS - XXL