Cyro Ice Boots
incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Cyro Ice Boots - help your horses recover time with these brilliant ice boots from Kentucky Horsewear. Anatomically shaped, the boots incorporate a healing gel pack which can be removed and placed in the fridge or freezer for cooling. The inside of the boots keep the gel cold for 20 minutes, helping with relaxation and recovery. Cold therapy is used to relieve pain, help with injury recovery, improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
The breathable neoprene outer skin allows freedom of movement and sturdy Velcro straps ensure a secure fit, whilst remaining quick and easy to put on and remove. The boots are machine washable at 30° which does not reduce their effectiveness or performance.
- Anatomically shaped ice boots
- Removable gel packs
- Breathable neoprene outer skin
- Strong Velcro straps - easy to handle
- Cyro technology help your horse recover faster
- Cold therapy is great for pain relief, injury recovery, improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
Available in One size