Cromo Smart Polish Blue with Polo Visor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Ships in 5-10 Business Days**
KEP Riding Helmet Cromo Smart Polish Blue with Polo Visor - the all time favourite KEP Smart Blue now comes with a new beautiful polished finish and a Polo Visor!
* Internal Protection: Double density polystyrene for high protection shock absorption
* Peak: Flexible to avoid fracturing during a fall
* Chinstrap: 5-point attachment for excellent positioning
* Internal Inner Pad: Cool max one-piece liner, removable, washable at 30 degrees
* KEP Air Control System: Hot air is released through the rear channels, cool air is taken in from under the peak, grill and front channels
* Sizes: 2 shell sizes, M (51-58), L (59-62)
Colour: Polish Blue
GRILLE The front grille has an air control system through the delicate moving up and down of the central switch. The polystyrene foam to guarantee a major protection in case of penetration of insects. The frame of the hardhat is the perfect coordination of three interconnecting parts that leave sinuous paths for a great air circulation. The high tech polystyrene is in double density foam for a better shock absorption.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM The perfect and homogeneous air circulation keeps the head always cool and dry. Hot air generated by the head temperature speed out to outer surface and through the rear channels. The peak is flexible in order to avoid fractures during a fall.
CHIN-STRAP Five point harness fitted with the hardhat support system. The chinstrap directly inserted in the hardhat through three passing rings is completely in smooth non-allergic and washable leather. The rivets are not in contact with the skin. This has been studied to avoid skin disorders.
INNER PAD The one-piece inner padding is attached to an anatomic cushion that perfectly fits the nape ensuring optimum comfort and absolute air diffusion thanks to the high tech materials used: Coolmax® coupled with open-cells filter and smooth Sanitised treated micro-fibre. The inner pad can also be bought separately as spare-part.
REMOVE AND REPLACE THE INNER PAD
1. Raise the front part and then the lateral parts of the padding stick from the helmet.
2. Detach the inner pad from the “Velcro” placed on the polystyrene foam.
3. Remove the pad. Once the pad is washed and dry, fit in again the lateral parts of the padding stick. The central part of the stick remains partly lifted so as to allow air confluence.
4. Dress again the rest of the pad inside the crown with a light pressure of the hands over the “Velcro”placed on the lateral and rear parts of the polystyrene foam.
*** Please note, you must purchase the inner pad for your KEP helmet separately ***
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - email@example.com)