Carbon Air Sensitive+ Active Fit Velcro Fetlock Boots -
The 100% Made in Italy "CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ ACTIVE-FIT Fetlock" are equipped with an internal coating made of REAL MERINO WOOL obtained by shearing. Avoiding the use of SKIN we can avoid its typical care and manteineance problems without giving up the maximum comfort and anti-allergic properties, ideal for sensitive skins.
- 100% Made in Italy;
- external TPU structure with differentiated thickness;
- ventilated by Air-Vents located over the fetlock;
- Gel-Tech working as shock absorber and comfortable padding;
- Carbon Fibre elements to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts;
- Flex-Zone to allow maximum freedom of movement to the limb;
- Elastic straps with quick-release-tip for a secure closing.
Available in Black, Brown or White
Sizes: S - M - L - L+
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS OF THE WOOL
The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with GENUINE LAMB but WITHOUT SKIN.
This allows to avoid the typical problems of care and mainteneance. However, a regular care of the product is highly recommended to maintain its quality, the aspect and performances to perfectly protect your horse.
Here below there are the essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items:
- Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge;
- Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 30°C);
- Use special detergents specific for wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use;
- Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat.
- Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent;
- Do not wash the product in the washing machine;
- Do not put the product in a dryer.
Zandonà reserves the right not to be held responsible for any damage to the products resulting from failure to follow instructions above.
For further assistance, please contact the customer service (email@example.com) or call +39 0423 569135