Anatomic Loose Ring Snaffle double broken 12mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Ships in 5-10 Business Days**
Stübben Anatomic Loose Ring Snaffle double broken
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of a Loose Ring Snaffle:
• The free sliding rings of the Icelandic Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
• When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
• Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 10.5 / 11.5 / 12.5 cm
Widths in inch: 4 1/8" / 4 1/2” / 5”
Ring-Ø: 65 mm - 2 1/2"
Thickness 12 mm
Widths in cm: 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5 1/4" / 5 1/2" / 5 3/4"
Ring-Ø:70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness 16 mm
Mouth piece with anatomically formed port
The special form of the mouth piece and the bent lateral pieces perfectly suit the anatomy of the horse’s mouth. The special bit form gives more space to the horse’s tongue and is hence especially suitable for horses that react sensitively to a higher pressure on the tongue.
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RETURNING YOUR ITEM - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope, complete this form and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International