Airsafe Airbag Vest
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Equi-Theme AirSafe Airbag Vest - a newly designed equestrian air vest made of breathable Italian fabric and developed by FREEJUMP. It should be worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing such as a T-shirt or a thin jacket. This airbag protects the rider's vital areas. Protection zones: cervical, back, lumbar, sacrum, pelvis, thorax
• Cervical protection is optimal when combined with a certified riding helmet.
• Continuous hip protection for perfect trunk alignment.
• Chest protection adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference and 100% of the waist-shoulder length).
• Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference and 120% of the waist-shoulder length).
• Better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit / slim fit).
Performance: inflation speed of 98ms*.
The EQUITHÈME AIRSAFE airbag waistcoat reaches the pressure required for optimal protection in 98 ms* and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S78-800-2022 standard.
France is the first country to adopt a standard supervising the manufacture of horse riding airbags (PPE Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for an European harmonization, this NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protection surface, the inflation speed and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the waistcoats.
- Tight fit for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- 100% Italian fabric, breathable and comfortable.
- Soft back plate for less discomfort on the ribs.
- Y-cord: high performance textile loop. It is lighter and does not make noise with the elastic cord carabiner.
The EQUITHÈME airbag gas generator is the most powerful on the market. It is lightweight and small in size. Resetting is facilitated by the cap guide for unscrewing and resealing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and easy re-installation of the ball cord. A QR code printed on the FREEJUMP cartridges allows you to watch a video explaining how to reassemble the new cartridge after an accident or accidental triggering.
Compatible clothing is certified by the AFNOR NF S78-800-2022 standard. Jackets compatible with EQUITHÈME AIRSAFE must bear the label "FREEJUMP AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY - COMPATIBLE JACKET". Compatible clothing collections: FREEJUMP, JUMP'IN, KERRITS, OSCAR&GABRIELLE, PÉNÉLOPE, PIKEUR, STRUCK, SCHOCKEMÖHLE, VESTRUM.
Cartridges: the AIRSAFE waistcoat is approved for FREEJUMP cartridges only. There are 3 sizes of cartridges:
• 50CC (for children's sizes S and L)
• 60CC (For sizes XXS to L)
• 85CC (For sizes LT-XL-XXL)
Care and storage:
• Do not machine wash or dry clean. Do not immerse in water. We recommend washing your airbag waistcoat by hand with a sponge and mild detergents without rubbing.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not iron.
• Do not expose your airbag to high temperatures (storage on a radiator, near a flame, in a closed vehicle in direct sunlight).
• Do not leave your airbag folded or rolled up for a long time.
• Store your waistcoat on a hanger in a dry place and away from moisture.
• The child airbag is suitable for a person of at least 25 kg.
• The adult airbag from size XXS is suitable for a person of at least 1.45m and 35kg.
The European standard for product warranty is 2 years. An additional 2 years will be granted when the product is registered on www.freejumpsystem.com/enregistrement-des-produits/ and 1 free review within the first 2 years from the date of purchase.
Available in black
Sizes: XXS - XXL
Sizing advice: Please choose one size below your normal size as the vest has a unisex straight fit.
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope, complete this form and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - email@example.com)