Mountain Horse Active Winter Rider - a tough yet sleek, warm riding boot for the cold winters. So good they are even used in the military!
The faux fur lining ensures that your feet stay snug and warm while the specially designed outer soul gives exceptional grip on those wet and frozen winter surfaces. Your feet will not only remain lovely and warm but also nice and dry thanks to the cell-sealing-cement technology designed to make the boots incredibly waterproof.
A strong and durable YKK zipper on the side of the boot as well as elastic positioned on the side allow for an individual fit. For improved comfort when walking the heels of the boots are fitted with the shock absorbing IPS system.
For those who enjoy the odd twilight ride in the winter the boots are fitted with reflective materials in the back for increased safety.
An all round great winter riding boot that will keep those chills off your feet!
• Foot part in soft and durable Extensia material that withstands more than 1.000.000 flexes in -10 degrees
• Warm and cozy faux fur lining keeps your feet warm and dry on freezing days
• Outer sole especially designed for winter conditions. Gives exceptional grip on wet and frozen surfaces!
• Waterproof construction by the use of cell-sealing-cement technology keeps your feet dry up to zipper start
• Strong and durable side fitted YKK® zipper
• Durable elastic positioned on the side for a better individual fit
• Reflective materials in the back for safer twilight riding
• Heel part is fitted with shock absorbing IPS system
Available in Black
Regular/Regular, Regular/Wide or Short/Regular
Sizes: EU36 - EU43
How to measure your leg for Mountain Horse Boots!