Zandona Carbon Air Sensitive+ Junior Fetlock Boots - 100% made in Italy fetlock boots that are ideal for horses with sensitive skin thanks to the lovely, real lamb skin inner. They have been studied to defend young jumping horses from collisions and bruises to the hind fetlock. These fetlock boots meet the international regulations for "young horse" categories.
Their inside coating is made with natural lamb to offer maximum comfort and anti-allergic properties, ideal for sensitive skins. They are composed by external TPU structure with differentiated thickness, ventilated by 3 Air-Vents. Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts. Its dimension and absolute ergonomic shape have been developed copying accurately the limb structure, guaranteeing a perfect positioning while avoiding any kind of stress.
Available in Black, Brown or White
Sizes: S - M - L - L+
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHEEPSKIN
The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with genuine lamb's skin.
The product is delicate and requires proper and careful cleaning to maintain unaltered its quality, aspect and performance.
A regular care of the product will protect it from potential breaks or abnormal losses of wool and will protect your horse from rubbing.
Following are the essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items:
- Gently brush the product to remove surface dirt (such as dust and debris of soil)
- Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 30°C)
- Use special detergents specific for skin+wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use
- Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge
- Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat.
- Once dry, you can gently brush the product to keep it clean and soft between the various cleanings.
We recommend washing the product only when necessary and please ensure to use a mild detergent specifically designed for products made with real lamb/sheep skin.
For recommendations on specific products to be used, you can write to email@example.com.
- Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent
- Do not wash the product in the washing machine
- Do not put the product in a dryer
- Heat sources such as sunlight or radiators dry up and tend to stiffen the leather holder, and so to cause shrinkage
Zandonà reserves the right not to be held responsible for any damage to the products resulting from failure to follow instructions above.
For further assistance, please contact the customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +39 0423 569135