Sheepskin Girth - your new go to girth at an affordable price! This lovely faux sheepskin girth is made out of very strong, long lasting nylon in combination with extremely luxurious sheepskin, making it suitable for the most sensitive of horses. The sheepskin lining also makes it ideal for use on freshly clipped horses to prevent girth galls and rubs.
The buckles are with heavy-duty and highly durable double elastic, whilst the buckles and D rings themselves are made from stainless steel.
The buckles and D rings are made out of Stainless steel. The buckles are attached to heavy-duty and durable double elastic. The D rings at the sides and in the middle can be used to attach training aids.
The materials used to make the luxurious, faux sheepskin girth make it very easy to maintain. After use you can wash it in the washing machine at 30° C.
- Soft, comfortable and long lasting
- Ideal for sensitive horses and prevent girth galls and rubs
- Machine washable at 30° C
- Perfect for training or competition
- Stainless steel buckles
- D-rings on the side and in the middle to attach training aids