Withers Free Hexagonal Gel Half Pad & Back Riser with Micropile Back Sheepskin Edge
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Withers Free Hexagonal Gel Half Pad & Back Riser with Micropile Back Sheepskin Edge - An incredible addition to the arsenal of every rider who trains a lot, wants the best for their horse and needs lifting of the hind part of the saddle - the withers free hexagonal gel pad with an integrated back riser by Acavallo!
The Acavallo withers free Hexagonal Gel pad in micropile with back riser, combines the non-slip and shock-proof properties and breathable properties of the Hexagonal Gel pads Acavallo with a micropile lining in the lower part, integrating a rear riser.
Anti-slip, shock-absorbing hexagonal gel pad combined with micropile fabric and an inner 4 mm thick open cell foam is breathable, providing comfort to the horse’s back while maintaining contact with the saddle.
Because of its hexagonal gel structure, the air is compressed within the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves to create a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles.
The central part of the pad has a smaller thickness which allows it to adapt better to the withers and to the back of the horse, thus guaranteeing more space between the saddle and the Gel which allows continuous air circulation.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Non-toxic – safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Micropile features:
– Outstanding abrasion resistance
– Nice comfortable next-to-skin feel
– Excellent wicking properties
– Dense and high resistant fibres
– Very light micropile
– Easy to wash
Acavallo® Sheepskin features:
– 100% natural
– Safe to use on skin
– Compact and soft
– Absorb shocks
– Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
– Naturally thermostatic, it adapts to body temperature independently of the external temperature
Info & Care:
– Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucket of water with a little detergent
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow drying naturally
- Gel back riser max. thickness is 27 mm.
- Gel min. thickness in the shoulder area is 7 mm
Made in Italy
- Fabric Colour: Black or Brown
- Gel Colour: Black
- Sheepskin Colour: Natural
CUSTOM MADE (additional €10) - choose your favourite combination. Approximately 6 week delivery time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with regarding delivery times.
- Gel choice: Black
Fabric choice: Black or Brown
- Sheepskin choice: Black, Natural, White, Brown, Blue or Grey