Twin Sided Gel Pad Jump Numnah with 1/2 Sheepskin Edge
incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Twin Sided Gel Pad Jump Numnah with 1/2 Sheepskin Edge - a jumping Numnah offering the advantages of a gel pad and the style and sophistication of a sheepskin pad. This double-sided gel pad delivers the benefits of Acavallo's® unique non-slip and shock absorbing therapeutic gel to both the horse and saddle at the same time. Non-slip gel means this pad won't move on the horse’s back, in any direction, and the saddle once positioned. No need for breastplates, tight girthing and awkward Velcro straps. The low profile of this gel ensures no excessive bulk between horse and saddle to distort the fit and combined with a luxurious non-crease brush cotton fabric it is a stunning looking Numnah.
Acavallo® gel features
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Safe for use on skin
Acavallo® sheepskin features
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft
- Absorb shocks
- Breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic, thus keeping close to natural body temperature, regardless of the temperature outside
Easy to wash Info & care
- The pad can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with a little detergent.
- Remove hairs from the pad with a brush before washing it. (Fairy Liquid works a treat)
- Do not use harsh detergent
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow drying naturally
Available in standard colours: Black/Black/Natural, Black/Brown/Natural and Black/White/White
CUSTOM MADE (additional €10) - choose your favourite combination. Approximately 6 week delivery time. Please email us at email@example.com for delivery times.
- Gel Choice: Black
- Fabric Choice: Black, Brown, Blue or White
- Sheepskin Choice: Black, Natural, White, Brown, Blue or Grey
I have used Acavallo pads for the last 8 years, finding them good quality, hard-wearing and comfortable for my horses' back.
I have only used this new pad once, the new design is lighter than the old one but the gel is much 'stickier' after use, so shouldn't need cleaning each time. The sheepskin edging makes the pad look smart and a little different and would save the need for a fleece edged second pad to get 'the look'. It also kept my saddle, on my broad/deep cob mare, very stable.
The pads are expensive but, if this pad proves as hard-wearing as my older ones, they are worth the investment.
A lovely saddle pad and quality, as always.