Twin Sided Gel Pad Jump Numnah with 1/2 Sheepskin Edge - a jumping Numnah offering the advantages of a gel pad and the style and sophistication of a sheepskin pad. This double sided gel pad delivers the benefits of Acavallo's® unique non-slip and shock absorbing therapeutic gel to both the horse and saddle at the same time. Non-slip gel means this pad wont move on the horse’s back, in any direction, and the saddle once positioned. No need for breast plates, tight girthing and awkward Velcro straps. The low profile of this gel ensures no excessive bulk between horse and saddle to distort the fit, and combined with a luxurious non-crease brush cotton fabric it is a stunning looking Numnah.
Acavallo® gel features
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
Acavallo® sheepskin features
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft. Absorb shocks
- breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic, thus keeping close to natural body temperature, regardless of the temperature outside
Easy to wash Info & care
- The pad can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent.
- Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it. (Fairy Liquid works a treat) - Do not use harsh detergent
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow to dry naturally
Available in one size
Gel Colour: Black
Fabric Colour: Black, Blue, Brown or White
Sheepskin Colour: Black, Blue, Brown, Natural or White
Please note, some colour combinations may be made to order. For further information on delivery times please get in touch with us.