Tendon Boots Velcro
incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Tendon Boots Velcro -
The high-cut out design of these Tendon Boots Velcro allows total freedomaround the pastern area when jumping whilst the TPU-outer shell ensures protection with a reinforced tendon area thanks to the D3O shock-absorbing molecules*. The perforated neoprene provides high-breathability whilst the tendon area features intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs and tendon overheating.
Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone so that horses are able to flex the knee without interference. The Tendon Boots feature an open front and a unique loop Velcro closure to easily adjust the size to the legs.
These boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer) and have a perfect glossy touch with the Kentucky Boots Cleaner!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
- Maximum protection, minimum weight
- Strong TPU-outer shell casing
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Tendon area reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules*
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Unique Velcro and loop fastening for easy fit
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
Available in Black or Brown