Tendon Boots Elastic - designed to bring together the latest technical materials with an emphasis on protection, comfort and freedom of movement whilst remaining stylish.
The Tendon Boots Elastic have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU outer shell to protect against impact, whilst the tendon area is reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules* for the ultimate protection.
The tendon area of the boot features intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs and tendons overheating, whilst the neoprene lining is also perforated, making these boots incredibly breathable, as well as offering excellent cushioning against the skin.
The tendon boot also features a higher cut out design than traditional tendon boots to allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area, when the horse is jumping. Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that the horses are able to flex the knee without interference.
The tendon boots feature an open front and the new double elasticated insertion within the strap design has been developed to cater for those riders who want a boot, which offers the ultimate protection, yet features this more traditional design. The elastic closure makes it very easy to close and adjust these boots.
Easy to maintain, the Tendon Boots Elastic sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer) and can be shiny as new with the Kentucky Boots Cleaner.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
- Strong TPU-outer shell casing
- Tendon area reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules*
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
Available in Black or Brown