This rug is even more incredible in real life then what the pictures show. The show rug has a filing of 160 grams, with an artificial rabbit skin lining which offers an extremely soft feeling to prevent rubbing and is also the perfect option for transport. Another major advantage of the artificial rabbit lining is that no hairs stick to the rug. The benefits of the artificial rabbit does not stop there, thanks to the soft hairs the horse also gets a shinier coat.
Because of the high warmth to weight ratio the show rug offers excellent comfort. The artificial sheepskin covers the entire neck and chest and offers and optimal comfort as well as a very fancy look. The outer fabric (1000D High Tenacity Polyester) with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite in the fabric and tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug. The brown, artificial leather detailing with white stitching give this rug the final touches, to turn it into the most stunning rug on the show seen.
The show rug features double front closures and two detachable cross surcingles that are reinforced with artificial leather. The bungee cord is also detachable and has a plastic cover which allows easy cleaning. The show rug is machine washable at 30°.
- Anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- Artificial sheepskin all around the neck, withers and chest
- Extremely soft artificial rabbit skin to avoid rubbing
- The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap & retain the body heat
- The horse’s coat get shinier thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin
- Very strong thanks to the three-layered diamond quilting pattern
- High warmth to weight ratio to maximize comfort
- No hairs stick in the artificial rabbit skin lining
- Outer fabric prevents shavings from sticking to the fabric
- Double front closures
- Detachable cross surcingles
- Bungee tail cord with a plastic cover (detachable, easy to clean)
- Machine washable at 30°
- Weight: 160 g
Sizes: EU125 - EU160