Men's Rain Free Jacket Dark Navy
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Men's Rain Free Jacket Dark Navy - The Rain Free jacket protects you from unpredictable weather. It can be folded into its own pocket and is an essential part of any rider’s kit.
WATER-REPELLENT AND STRETCH
The Rain Free jacket is just what you need when there's a downpour during your competition or training session. With its water-repellent fabric, the Rain Free jacket offers a first line of defence against damp conditions. We wanted to make it “packable”; it can be stored in a pocket, making it easy to take with you. A real improvement on traditional waterproofs, this jacket is slightly stretchy and pre-shaped, making it comfier to wear. With its semi-elasticated cuffs, it stops water from getting in. The hood is adjustable and is elasticated at the sides and back, keeping it firmly on the rider's head. It is adjusted and integrates a 3D visor. On the inside, a small Lycra panel has been added for better support and insulation of the rider's head. The jacket can be stored in its own pocket. When you have unpacked it, the pocket is perfect for carrying all your things.
- Material performance: Waterproof rating: 5,000 mm / breathability: 10,000 g/m2/24hr
- Ultra-lightweight material water-resistant
- "packable” jacket can be stored easily in the chest pocket
- All seams are thermo-sealed reduces water intake
- Integral hood, adjustable with toggles stays on the rider’s head
- Chest pocket with zip jacket folds up inside
- Semi-elasticated cuffs reduce rain and wind entry
- Elasticated bottom of jacket better fit
- Composition: Main material: 100% Polyester
- Weight: Size S weighs 305g
- Machine wash with like colours
- at 30° maximum on a synthetic programme
- without fabric softeners
- spin at 600 RPM
- Do not soak, do not dry clean
- and close all zips to avoid damage
- To allow the garment to dry, simply place it on a broad hanger
Use our special detergent and waterproofing agent to protect your technical clothing.