Insert Lamè Helmet
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
Insert Lamè Helmet - a stylish yet affordable riding helmet featuring stylish detailing along the top for a brilliant look.
- Shell in ABS, very resistant to impacts, even in extreme temperatures.
- Very light high density skull cap in EPS (expanded polystyrene) with excellent shock absorption properties.
- The hundreds of semi-circles embedded in the surface of the skull cap not only improve shock absorption, but also provide excellent air circulation along with the front, back and central air vents.
- Inner padding in humidity-absorbent fabric, detachable and washable.
- Microfibre harness with quick release clasp, 4-point fastening fitted into the back of the neck equipped with chin protection.
- Supple peak.
- Weight: between 430 and 530 g.
- Helmet CE approved, complies with the EN1384:2012 standard amended by coordination sheet VG1 RfU CNB/P/01.040:2014-12. TÜV certification.
- This helmet comes in 3 shell sizes: 52-54, 55-57 and 58-60. Each shell size is delivered with three inner pads covering the 3 head sizes.
Available in Black Titan/Silver
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - firstname.lastname@example.org)
The helmet is good, but the transport took a very long time(for production).