- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
* incl. VAT Shipping calculated at checkout
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Benefits Dynamic Spurs:
• Elegant design
• Better fit for narrow-heeled riding boots because of the special v-shaped heel design
• More comfortable fit due to offset loops
• Made of flexible stainless steel that allows the user to form the spur to each individual’s size, need and comfort.
• Because of their flexibility Dynamic spurs fit both men and women.
Benefit of the Soft Touch Dynamic Spurs:
• Soft Rowel: The wheels of the spurs are shaped in a way that all points are identically rounded to make them smooth and soft. The special design of the rowel allows for a faster rotation of the wheel, encouraging a better and softer leg aid. The rider can simply place the spurs on the horse’s side. The lower leg can remain absolutely still. Due to the movement of the horse, the rowel will rotate and run across the horse’s side by itself. These spurs allow the rider to give more accurate and precise aids.
Neck size: 20 mm
All orders placed with EquiZone Online are packed and sent from our warehouse in Germany. We aim to have all orders sent out within 2-5 days, however, we hold the right for delays in the holiday season or during sale periods (such as Black Friday). If we currently do not have an item in stock we will inform you of the estimated arrival time of the product.
On placing your order you will receive a confirmation email and/or Facebook message or SMS confirming the items you have purchased. Once your package is sent, you'll automatically receive another email and/or Facebook message or SMS with the tracking details for your order.
Free shipping does not apply to items with special shipping fees. This can include larger items such as tack boxes or jumping equipment or heavy shipments.
Shipping costs can be calculated individually on the cart page or checkout page. You can also find our shipping rates here.
If choosing DHL Express shipping, a house address and telephone number must be listed (no PO Box's).
Delivery times with standard shipping cannot be guaranteed. We highly recommend choosing express shipping if a guaranteed delivery time is required.
Import duties and taxes may apply depending on your country (this now includes the United Kingdom). Please check directly with your local customs authorities before placing your order. We are not responsible for any duties or taxes which may be incurred.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +49 5976 6972836
Please note, on all packets over 10 kg's free shipping will NOT apply.
If you are not satisfied with your product in any way, EquiZone Online gives you 30 days to return or exchange your items. Please note that EquiZone Online is unable to provide a refund for any items that appear to be soiled, used or damaged in any way or items returned without original packaging and tags. Exchange of free items or bonus products is not allowed. If returned you will not receive any monetary or material compensation for them.
To return or exchange your item, pack it carefully in a separate box or padded post envelope and send it to the address listed below:
Equi Zone International
(please contact us before returning your item - email@example.com)