C.C. Twin Sided Gel Pad 1/2 Sheepskin Edge with Velcro - the twin sided gel pads deliver the benefits of Acavallo's shock-absorbing therapeutic gel to both the horse and the saddle at the same time. The low profile of the gel ensures the absence of excessive bulk that may distort the fit between the horse and the saddle.
With this model, the sheepskin edge is fixed with Velcro, which makes it possible to remove of change the sheepskin according the the horses individual needs.
Acavallo® gel features:
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Easy to wash
Acavallo® sheepskin features:
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft.
- Absorb shocks
- breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic, thus keeping close to natural body temperature, regardless of the temperature outside.
Info & care
- The pad can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent. - Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it. - (Fairy Liquid works a treat) - Do not use harsh detergents. - Do not tumble dry. - Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight. - Allow to dry naturally.
Available in standard colour: Black/Black/Natural
CUSTOM MADE (additional €10) - choose your favourite combination. Approximately 6 week delivery time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to for delivery times.
- Gel Choice: Black
- Fabric Choice: Black, Brown, Blue or White
- Sheepskin Choice: Black, Natural, White, Brown, Blue or Grey