Bridle Athens - a new revolution of anatomical bridles has arrived with this high comfort figure eight bridle from PS of Sweden. At first glance it may appear to look like a classic mexican noseband bridle, but on closer inspection you can see all the incredible details that set this bridle apart and puts it on a completely new level of comfort and performance.
The noseband's lower strap has a curved, anatomical design to ensure a perfect fit around the horses nose. Softly padded at the cheekbones to prevent rubbing, the PS logo is discretely punched into the leather to add a stylish detail.
The specially designed headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck to give maximum freedom of movement for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments and ligaments that all attach at the neck. Built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical oval shape around the ears further improve comfort and movement.
The cheek pieces have the PS of Sweden elastic Cradles™ (solid) which allow the bit to suspend in the horses mouth, which further helps to relieve pressure on the horses poll.
The striking browband features the new convex PS-button with an extra sturdy clasp that keeps the browband in place and shapes the leather backward and down.
This bridle is recommended for horses that:
- are very forward going
- become strong/running when approaching a fence
- are in need of stabilisation
- are sensitive around the jaw
- Anatomic figure 8/mexican noseband bridle
- Noseband's lower strap has a curved, anatomic design
- Headpiece features an air gap over the highest part of the neck
- Extra padding over the pressure points of the cheek pieces
- Cheek pieces have the PS of Sweden elastic Cradles™ (solid)
- Stylish browband with the new convex PS button
- Elegant fancy stitch
- Ideal for forward going horses who tend to rush
- Encourages horses to hold and wait for the rider
- Handmade from Spanish, vegetable tanned, eco-friendly leather
Caring for your bridle:
- We recommend the bridle be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather
- Cleaning your bridle daily will prolong it's life
- Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled
Available in Black or Brown
Sizes: 2 (Cob) or 3 (Full)