Air Tendon Boots -
The Air Tendon Boots have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact. The tendon area is reinforced with D3O-shock absorbing molecules* and features intelligent ventilation holes and perforated neoprene to help prevent legs overheating.
Thanks to the anatomic and higher cut out design, these boots allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when jumping. Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that horses are able to flex the knee without interference.
These Air Tendon Boots feature an open front with a simple Velcro closure for an easy fastening. As easy to handle, they are also easy to maintain as they sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). Give them the final glossy look with the Kentucky Boot Cleaner, specially made for TPU boots.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
- Shaped to fit, build to protect
- Strong TPU-outer shell casing
- Tendon area reinforced with D3O-shock absorbing molecules*
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut out design for maximum freedom
- Velcro closure for easy handle
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
Available in Black or Brown