SCS3 Grip Stirrup Tread - offers exceptional grip and control in the stirrup
• Equipped with the SCS3 system
Position the SCS3 outsole in the SCS3 stirrup tread without permanently ”locking” the stirrup tread
• SCS3 Grip stirrup treads are available as both straight (white) and angled (black)
• Both SCS3 Lite and Grip systems can be used with all other conventional riding footwear and stirrups
• SCS3 Grip tread white (straight) ITEM NO: 01350
• SCS3 Grip tread black/red (angled) ITEM NO: 01350
Both SCS3 Lite and Grip systems can be used with all other conventional riding footwear and stirrups.
When the SCS3 Grip® System is not in use (with the SCS3 Grip® Stirrup tread), then the SCS3 Grip® footwear will function like any other standard riding footwear and will not feel different in any way, either when riding in conventional stirrups / stirrup treads or walking etc. This is because the SCS3 Grip® only uses a rubber tread like any other regular rubber outsole.
The Quick Release Stirrup fits most other stirrup treads on the market today. Please note, however, that it is recommended to use SCS3 stirrup treads with the SCS3 boots in order to maximise performance of the system. The Quick Release Stirrup fits all boots and shoes in the Mountain Horse range. Please note, however, that the SCS3 system is not fully functional in cases where outsoles without the SCS3 system are used.