Hunter Bridle Wellington - this beautiful hunter bridle combines classic hunter looks with an anatomical shape. A flat noseband and a browband with white stiching detail which offers a stylish, classic look.
ABOUT THE BRIDLE
A classical hunter bridle with a modern touch and an anatomical shape. It has a solid throatlatch, a soft, flat noseband and a browband with beautiful décor stitching.
The headpiece has an air gap over the highest part of the neck, to give maximum freedom for the sensitive nerve tracks, muscle attachments, and ligaments that all attach at the neck. It has also got built up, softly padded edges with an anatomical, oval shape around the ears.
The browband has the new, convex PS-button with an extra sturdy clasp that keeps the browband in place and shapes the leather backward and down.
The throatlatch attached to the headpiece is not removable.
RECOMMENDED FOR HORSES THAT
- Are ridden/shown as hunters
- Don't like feeling trapped
- Are young and/or inexperienced and in the need of a comfortable first noseband
- Soft, pliable flat leather
MATERIAL & CARE
- Spanish, vegetable-tanned leather.
- Each bridle is a handmade unique piece.
- We recommend the bridle to be treated with oil prior to the first use in order to protect and maintain the high quality of the leather.
- Leather is a natural product that develops over time and may darken slightly when oiled.
Available in Black and Brown
Sizes are Cob/2 and Full/3